Pearson Insight Ltd is a Limited Company registered in England. Company number: 11291880
Registered address: Qworkery, 12b Otley Street, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1DZ
Pearson Insight Ltd (“us”, “we” or “our”) accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of the use of this website or from any error contained in this website.
Pearson Insight Ltd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services we link to. Pearson Insight Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content or services available on or through any such websites.
We have a charity donation initiative to encourage new subscribers to the Pearson Insight mailing list. For every new subscriber we will donate £1 of our pre-tax profits to charity, up to a maximum of 5% of our pre-tax profits each year. A donation will be made once per year. We reserve the right to make the ultimate decision on which charity receives the donation and to withdraw this initiative at any time.
Competitions and Prize Draws
The following terms and conditions apply for any competitions or prize draws hosted by Pearson Insight Ltd:
- You must be 16 years of age or over to enter any prize draws
- Subject to exclusions, anyone who completes an eligible survey and enters the prize draw is eligible to win the prize
- Only one entry is permitted per prize draw competition
- The prize will be that set out in the eligible survey
- Entry to any prize draws is free, no purchase necessary
- A winner will be selected at random at the point that the eligible survey closes after which the winner will be notified via the contact details given
- By entering any prize draw hosted by Pearson Insight Ltd, you agree to be bound by these rules in relation to the prize draw and agree to take part in any publicity relating to the prize
- Pearson Insight Ltd reserves the right to pick an alternative winner at random if the original winner is unable to take up the prize or we are unable to contact them
- Pearson Insight Ltd reserves the right to cancel or suspend the prize at any point without liability to the winner
- Pearson Insight Ltd’s decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.